”CLEAN & SAFE” COMPLIANCE – INTERNAL PROTOCOL
Considering the widespread concern in the resumption of economic and social activity as soon as the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic allows, Turismo de Portugal created a “Clean & Safe” stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities which are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
With this measure, Turismo de Portugal intends to inform companies on the hygiene requirements and cleaning measures to ensure the safety of various establishments, according to the recommendations of the DGS – Directorate-General for Health, as well as promoting Portugal as a safe destination from the point of view of care with the spread of the Virus, reinforcing the confidence of those who visit the country.
Our company, YOUR TOUR holded by Versão Vibrante, Lda., has obtain its certification “Clean & Safe” stamp in May 2020.
TEAM TRAINING AND EQUIPMENT
All YOUR TOUR’s employees had receive specific information and training about the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak, namely:
- Adequate Hand Washing and disinfection and Breathing Etiquette;
- Adequate Social Behaviour: avoid close contact, handshakes, kisses, sharing equipment and utensils;
- Fever self-check at least once a day;
- Check for coughing or difficulty in breathing at least once a day;
- Comply with all Ministry of Health guidelines for facilities cleaning and sanitising.
- The company offers sufficient sets of individual protective equipment for all employees as well as single-use cleansing materials, including single-use paper towels moistened with disinfectant;
- Our vehicles are 7 seats models, but a maximum occupancy limited to 2/3 of capacity is ensured, according to the recommendations of the DGS.
- Dispenser of alcohol-based antiseptic solution or alcohol-based solution is available in our vehicles, so participants may sanitise their hands during the tours / activities.
- Vehicles are equipped with acrylic partitions, between the front seats and the rear seats to guarantee more protection both for our customers and Guide/Driver. Front seat is not available for customers.
- Non-contact digital infrared thermometer is provided for each vehicle so that, our employees can measure their own or customers’ body temperature whenever they request it.
- Personal protective equipment: Social Masks, Visors and Latex Gloves for individual protection, are available in vehicle to our employees and customers in lack of that, although, we strongly recommend each participant to be accompanied by their own personal safety equipment;
- Provide garbage reinforced plastic bags and easy to close Ecobag type in vehicles.
VEHICLES CLEANING AND SANITIZATION PROCEDURES
- Our vehicles are subjected, after each activity, to a complete cleaning and sanitization. A treatment of indoor air and surfaces with ozone is made, by means of Ozone Generating portable equipment, which is according to the World Health Organization (WHO), the most effective disinfectant for all types of microorganisms, including the Corona Virus.
- This operation is registered in the record sheet of the vehicle and object of daily technical control;
- Our Guide / Driver should frequently disinfect the interior and exterior door handles of the vehicles, the steering wheel, as well as the most touched inside surfaces, with an alcohol-based solution or disinfectant wipes;
- During stops and breaks in the activities, our Guide / Driver will open all the windows to promote renovation of the air inside the vehicle.
All customers received information, at the time of booking, about where they can access our Internal Protocol for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, which is available on our web site, namely about: Covid-19 Symptoms, Sanitization of hands, Social Conduct, Social Masks and Safety Distance.
More information here: https://www.portugalcleanandsafe.com/
All payments for our services or activities should, preferably, be paid at our online store or through credit or debit cards with Contactless facility.
If you experience any symptoms that may be suspected of being infected with Covid-19, you should not participate in the planned activity and should contact the SNS – 808 24 24 24 directly by telephone.
Customers who do not comply with the points of the internal protocol referred above, and question their safety and health, as well as that of the group, may be invited to leave the activity by the Guide/Driver. This, during the activity, has the authority to enforce the compliance with DGS recommendations.
DGS MEASURES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
YOUR TOUR is compromised with measures and recommendations of DGS (National Health General Directorate), as follows:
- Ensuring that all participants use adequate personal health safety equipment such as facial masks and hand sanitizer;
- Keeping onboard extra Personal Safety equipment, such as facial masks and gloves, for any participant lacking of adequate equipment;
- Monitoring and advising about social distancing during our activities;
- Total compliance with internal health and safety rules by partners involved in our activities;
- Our Guide / Driver is able and will be responsible for activating the prescribed procedures in the event of suspected infection;
More information here: https://covid19.min-saude.pt/documents/
SUPERVISION AND RESPONSABILITY
Rui de Margarido Lucas is the person responsible for implement, maintain and monitoring the whole process. He may be contacted by phone +351910802228 or e-mail at email@example.com
BASED ON THESE PRINCIPLES, “YOUR TOUR” CONDUCTS ALL ACTIVITIES GUARANTEEING EVERYONE’S BEST INTERESTS SUCH AS HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELLBEING SO YOU MAY ENJOY A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE!